Staying on track with your finances has never been easier. Notifi Alerts provide relevant, real-time information to help keep you “in the know” and is offered with your Personal Online Banking and Mobile Banking access. You can receive mobile app push notifications, text messages, and/or emails about your account activity. Would you like to know if your account falls below $100? Do you want to receive an alert every time you get a deposit, or when a check or debit card transaction clears your account? You can even get a notification when your online banking password is changed. We understand that our customers are busy and may forget to call or log in, so let us notifi you.
Setup Notifi Alerts in Online Banking:
- Log into Greenville Federal’s online banking
- Click on Alerts at the top right of the page
- Click Enroll and accept the Terms & Conditions
- Go to Contact Options to setup your email address, cell phone (See Notifi Alerts in Mobile Banking for Push Notifications)
- Then go to Alert Options and choose the alert template you want!
Setup Notifi Alerts in Mobile Banking:
- Log into the GF Mobile Banking app
- Click on More at the bottom right and Alerts under Settings
- Turn on Push Notifications
- Choose the Account or Security Alert template you would like to receive
- And turn on Live Updates to stay informed with the latest Mobile Banking news!
- Check out our Demo video by Clicking Here
Do I have to be enrolled for Online Banking to receive Notifi Alerts?
Yes. You can set up alerts from Online Banking. Or you can choose to receive push notification alerts, which are set up from our Mobile Banking app.
Can I use alerts to help guard against fraud?
Absolutely. We recommend that all customers set up Notifi Alerts to monitor account activity. When you activate Notifi Alerts you’ll know exactly what’s happening with your money, and you can watch for suspicious activity in real-time.
Is there a fee to receive alerts?
No. This is a FREE service; however, text message and data fees may be charged by your service provider to receive text alerts.
How do I sign up to receive Notifi Alerts?
Simple. Log on to Online Banking and select Alerts. You can choose the alerts you wish to receive from the Alert Options tab. Or you can login to GF Mobile and setup your alerts straight from the app.
Can I send alerts to more than one person?
Yes. When setting up alerts, the Contact Options tab has a link to add additional email addresses and text numbers.
Can I review past alerts?
Yes. Log on to Online Banking and go to the Sent Alerts screen.
- It displays a list of your alerts with the details.
- You can mark as read or delete past alerts from here.
- You can also view past alerts from our Mobile Banking app.
How do I delete or modify alerts?
From the Alert screen, click the Overview tab to view all of your alerts. Click to Edit or Delete any existing alert.
Can I take action from an alert?
Notifi Alerts will soon offer the ability to take action directly from the alert.
Can I set up alerts from the mobile banking app?
Yes. To set up push notifications through our Mobile Banking app, log on, select More from the main menu, then Alerts. Turn on Push Notifications.
Once turned on, you can set up account alerts, security alerts, and view your recent history of alerts sent.
What are the system requirements to receive alerts though the Mobile Banking app?
Our Mobile Banking app supports mobile devices using operating system versions of Android 4.1 or Apple iOS 8 or newer.
For more information or questions regarding our Real-Time Notifi Alerts please contact a relationship banker at any of our convenient locations.