NOTICE OF YOUR FINANCIAL PRIVACY RIGHTS
We, our, and us, when used in this notice, mean Greenville Federal.
This is our privacy notice for our customers. When we use the words “you” and “your” we mean the following types of customers:
Our consumer customers who have a continuing relationship by purchasing or holding financial products or services such as a(n): deposit account; loan account; credit card account; safe deposit box; and personal storage box.
We will tell you the sources of the information we collect about you. We will tell you what measures we take to secure that information.
- Nonpublic personal information means information about you that we collect in connection with providing a financial product or service to you. Nonpublic personal information does not include information that is available from public sources, such as telephone directories or government records. Hereafter, we will use the term “information” to mean nonpublic personal information as defined in this section
- An affiliate is a company we own or control, a company that owns or controls us, or a company that is owned or controlled by the same company that owns or controls us. Ownership does not mean complete ownership, but means owning enough to have control.
- A nonaffiliated third party is a person we do not employ or a company that is not an affiliate of ours. This is also known as nonaffiliated third party, or simply, an “other party.“
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information about you from the following sources:
- Information you give us on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us
- Information about your transactions with other parties
- Information from a consumer reporting agency
THE CONFIDENTIALITY, SECURITY, AND INTEGRITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We restrict access to information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect this information.
YOUR INFORMATION AND OTHER PARTIES
We will not disclose information about you to anyone except as disclosed in this policy or as permitted by law.
INFORMATION ABOUT FORMER CUSTOMERS
We do not disclose information about former customers, except as permitted by law.
AUTHORIZED SHARING – JOINT MARKETING
We may disclose the following information to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements:
- Information you give us on an application or other forms, such as: Name and Address
- Information about your transactions with us, such as: Name, Address, and Account balances
We disclose the information listed above with other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. You do not have a right to opt out of the disclosure of this information.
Types of Businesses
We may disclose information pursuant to joint marketing agreements to the following types of businesses:
- Financial service providers, such as: Insurance agents, and/or Private label credit card issuers.
Reasons for Disclosing
We may disclose information about you to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements to provide you with information about additional products and services.
Limitations on Disclosure
Here are the limitations we impose on the use of information disclosed to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements:
- We only allow direct mail solicitations
- We do not allow telephone solicitations