Save For The Future
We have several options so you can select the choice that best meets your immediate needs, and your future needs as your balances grow. Do you have a question? Allow us to help you. Please contact our deposit team by clicking here.
The account that helps you save, for any reason.
- No quarterly service fee with a $100 or more daily minimum balance
- Only a $5 monthly service fee for balances under $100
- No Minimum balance required for:
- Students under the age of 23
- Non-Profit organizations
- Customers with a Golden Buckeye Card
Money Market Savings
Earn a higher interest rate and your money is always accessible
- No monthly service fee with a minimum $10,000 daily balance and GF Checking
- $10 monthly service fee for minimum daily balance below $10,000 and no GF Checking
- Pay tiered interest on balances
Have money ready when holiday expenses come around.
- Make deposits on your schedule
- Schedule weekly automatic deposits from your GF checking or savings account
- Each October, the balances plus interest will be deposited directly in another GF account.
- Early closure results in the loss of interest
Health Savings Accounts are a smart way to save and pay for health-care costs, and they help consumers take control of health care expenditures.
- No Services Fees
- FREE First Box of Checks
- FREE Debit Card
- FREE Monthly Statements
- No Minimum Balance
- Tiered Interest Based on Balances
NOTE: The above savings plans are statement accounts. A monthly statement will be produced.